As something new this year, we are pleased to announce that it is possible to submit abstract for poster display.
- Abstracts are required for all posters
- Abstracts must be in English
- Abstracts must be sent via Email, with a word document as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, 5 September 2016 (12:00 GMT). By sending your abstract you automatically accept that it is published in the programme/abstract book
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the Nordic Diabetic Foot Symposium secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 10 days after notification of acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 10 days after acceptance of the abstract
- The Nordic Diabetic Foot Symposium secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 10 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 255 words.
- Names (initials and family name) and affilliation addresses of all authors
- The scientific committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 20 September 2016 at the latest
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The scientific committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts, please contact the symposium secretariat at email@example.com